General weakness
I think my poor diet has greatly effected my health..the conditions of my skin and hair or may my body is not absorbing nutrients properly is there a health snake I can take. also I have backache and medical condition is stable as what my health check reports States

Hi From your symptoms I can make out that you are not taking a healthy balanced diet. I would recommend you to meet me or any other Dietician for assessment and a counseling session which can help you following a healthy balanced diet. Stop reacting and Start responding by booking an appointment directly through Practo. It's the body in which you have live in !!! So take care of it
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+110
Chat with a dietician
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello Contact directly through practo account for better result U need to take balance diet and exercise Always consult qualified dietician for diet plan.
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Check your lifestyle and daily intake,your diet should include good amount of protein and vitamins and minerals, need to check ur vitamins test. For detail diet chart contact with practo.
Test your vitamins and Hb levels,
Start eating on time and healthy meals.
Contact for further assistance
Required more information about u so contact me directly or through practo direct consultation.
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Chat directly with all your details and eating pattern then we will check your nutrition intake accordingly and can suggest smthing
Keep a balance intake of all nutrients. For detailed customised plan please connect directly at practo private chat ...where we can have a look at reports and accordingly suggest. Thanks