General query
Hi! I wanted to know if patanjali amla juice and patanjali aloe vera juice can be taken together. I have not been prescribed these juices by any doctor but want to take them on my own simply for good skin and little indigestion problems. If possible advice in details please. Thank you.

Hi..... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....