General healthy habits
My mother is fifty years of age.. She is a little healthy.. No health till now but being a housewife she has a routine set of daily activities.. Can u suggest some good habits in eating that will keep my mum healthy forever. She is a vegetarian. Does not do exercise.

hey, at this age she has to take milk ,curd ,buttermilk, take more of vegetables , and fruits, dal chapatis , green leafy vegetables avoid oily ,spicy ,junk foods , take food according to expedicture of calories, if you are sedentary eat less at frequent intervals, advise to walk for a mile daily. don't sleep during day time ,be active don't do heavy work

hello there. considering her age, you could ask her to follow these 1. have lots of water. 2. have lots of greens and fruits. 3. high fibre diet. 4. protein rich diet. 5. reduce general salt intake. 6. avoid oily and spicy foods. all the above stated advise would keep the body machinery going for a long time. regards

Sloans on healthy food habits