Gay mutual masturbation cause HIV?
A stranger and I are gay. We had gay mutual masturbation but he had no precum and I had a lot of precum on my penis. Finally, we masturabted ourselves with our hands. Will it cause HIV and AIDS? I'm so nervous..

Hi.. no it doesn't cause HIV
Do not worry no problem it is safe relax.
Take proper knowledge about this first Call us now online
No... Take proper counseling to clear all ur doubts
It's safe don't worry at all
Ideally you should avoid indulging in such activities. As this may give you temporary satisfaction but may impact your future sexual life. We might probably connect once to discuss on the same basis which we’ll be in a better position to guide and assist you further.
If there has been no penetration or exchange of fluids.. And you both only masturbated with your hands, it will not cause HIV AIDS.