Gastro problem!
Hi, Whenever I eat something,either small meal or large,there is belching once and I feel bloated after that(not an IBS).There is mild pain near navel area.Also, there is too much flatulence(generally without sound) which always starts in evening with brain fog.Is it because of SIBO? I DON'T HAVE ANY STRESS.

Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol. If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..