Gastric problem- infectio

I have lost 15 kg in 1 year because of some gastric problem(started with infection). Had all the tests done and diagnosed with gastritis(NO h pylori by endoscopy). My weight is stable now. I feel like my weight is increasing, but after 2-3 days. I have diarrhoea and I list weight again. What can be the reason for this? I don't have IBS. Is it can be because of some infection? If yes, which test should I go for to find it. Please note- My CBC, tTG, CPR,ESR,stool tests, all came normal! Please be specific.

Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function....