Gastric problem
I often feel im filled with gas. I burb ,and fart after every course of meal .my tummy often feels like balloon filled with gas,and motion seems unsatisfactory too. i have chronic acidity aswell.

Dr. Gokul D Yatheendranathan
General Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai

Hello, From the brief history you have mentioned, it looks like you have dyspeptic features which need to be evaluated further. It says you are working in the IT sector, and im assuming you eat out a lot and not always on time. That could be a possible cause. Gallstones also need to be ruled out. You can meet with a General Surgeon in person who'l examine you and adice you on appropriate treatment.