Gastric problem

I am suffering from gastric problem since many years and due to this am not able to remove my excreta easily.Sometimes it takes 2-3 days to remove it and only gas or burps keeps on coming out with bad smell,although I drink a lot of water.Many tyms I have to stop burps in public places.what can be the reason for it??

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
your life style and food habits are main reason for gastritis...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.avoid coffee,tea etc.Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner atleast 2 hours before sleep..consult doctor if symptoms persists long