Gastric problem
Hi, I have some gastric problems.I wanted to explain my query in detail, therefore I have asked that through a picture attached to this. Kindly read that from the picture and answer accordingly. Thanks un advance.

Hello, I understand your concern. I suppose you should not worry about this too much. I assume this ibs you have mentioned as iirritable bowel syndrome. Because of this th might be having the frequent bowel movements. Well no one knows why it occurs and what exactly is the mechanism as till today ibs pathological mechanism is hypothetical. Since you are on medications already kindly continue the same since they are giving you relief. Regarding the chest burn that is obvious when you have spicy foods. And itching of chest hair might a reflex when you have spicy food. When you are following a diet your expectation should be good health but not weight gain. Healthy food do not provoke weight gain. Any how let's hope you recover quickly. Thank you