Gastric problem. Help!
I have lost a lot of weight because of one of the reason among intestinal permeability, SIBO, Candida, H Pylori, or parasites. Lack of mental clarity(brain fog) because of build up toxins is my main concern.I have acnes and constipation, too. Triphla helps me but aloe juice and amla juice don't.Should I take triphla to treat it? Will I loose more weight? I am not able to digest milk, eggs and soy.

Hello there..., i went through your query... Take care with dairy products. If you're lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose. Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach...