Gastric obstruction

Gas fills in body continously, even if food taken or not taken, body gets workout in any case, gas fills in stomach, near chest and all others. And I feel there is some obstruction in the abdomen, wen food is taken, it doesn't go inside from mouth only , literally have to push by drinking water, walk and other things. Then it settles in upper stomach, gas again fills. And digestion doesn't happen. And after a lot of pushing gas goes out , that too a little, and sometimes motion happens. That too nt satisfactory. It is effecting whole lifestyle. Sleep, concentration everything. And also I get severe cramps pain in my low back every night. Almost it starts from like 4 am. Lot of cramps , have to struggle a lot to push the gas out and later after some time pain is relieved.but it. Is again back the next night. Main disorder is gas fills all the time, obstruction Nd constipation

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric obstruction

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, it is not possible to come to conclusion with out examining you, you need to consult a gastroenterologist, get examined for the diagnosis and to treat accordingly. In general unhealthy food habits could cause digestion issues constipation. Avoid all junk and oily foods from out side avoid outside evening snacks like panipuri, gobi and other bakery foods. Eat foods containing high fibre like fruits and vegetables. Physical exercise helps with digestion like morning 30min jogging, evening walk or other physical recreational activities. Drink plenty of water.