Gastric issues

I have lost a lot of weight because of one of the reason among intestinal permeability, SIBO, Candida, H Pylori, or parasites. Lack of mental clarity(brain fog) because of build up toxins is my main concern.I have acnes and constipation, too. Triphla helps me but aloe juice and amla juice don't.Should I take triphla to treat it? Will I loose more weight? I am not able to digest milk, eggs and soy.

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Also a suggestion - since your symptoms indicate a more chronic problem , kindly take a proper medicinal course from an Ayurveda physician since symptomatic treatment does not help in the long run.
Dr. Govind Singh Raghvanshi
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Kanpur
You take a mixture of sounf jeera and dhaniya in equally amount mix and grid it. Take a tea spoon of mixture after taking food morning afternoon and evening and take triphala kwath 50 ml at night after food tthen your digestive system is improved.