Gastic problem
I have lost a lot of weight because of one of the reason among intestinal permeability, SIBO, Candida, H Pylori, or parasites. Lack of mental clarity(brain fog) because of build up toxins is my main concern.I have acnes and constipation, too. Triphla helps me but aloe juice and amla juice don't.Should I take triphla to treat it? Will I loose more weight? I am not able to digest milk, eggs and soy.

Hi...., Take care with dairy products. If you're lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose... In some cases, though, you may need to stop eating dairy foods completely. If so, be sure to get enough protein, calcium and B vitamins from other sources.... Drink plenty of liquids. Try to drink plenty of fluids every day...