Gastic problem
I have been suffering from the Gastic problem since 3 days.i have also a little but constipation problem.Today my condition getting very bad.what can I do????

Follow some life style changes : stop tea coffee. Avoid spicy food. Don't eat cabbage / capsicum/ don't drink / eat citrus fruits. If symptoms persists then It's better to get a upper Gastroscopy done to rule out ulcers/ erosions/ presence of H.pylori infection. By then you can take tab. PANTODAC DSR (1-0-1) HALF AN HOUR BEFORE MEAL FOR 7 DAYS. Sup. GAVISCON 10 ml THREE TIMES A DAY AFTER MEAL FOR 10 DAYS. Report the progress.
Take DABUR NATURE CARE issbgol husk- 1 teaspoon in one glass of water 2 times a day for 15 days for constipation