Gas issues, can't sleep
Due to gas issues, I am not able to sleep at night.. I woke at midnight facing gas trapped in intestines and head. If I release them, I am able to sleep otherwise I can't sleep. Please note that I eat light food at 8pm and also go for a walk after that. What can be the reason and how can it be treated by using home remedies? Pls answer both questions.

It's looks like functional bowel disorder.  Medical treatment will partly  help you.  Behaviour therapy,  physical fitness,  life style changes,  food restrictions will help you to  get over this problem

Gas trapped in small intestine sleep walk