Gas in head/low focus

I am having feeling of drunk everyday after eating. It feels like gas get trapped in my mind making me unable to focus, concentrate, connect with people. I always had this problem sunce chilhood which increased with age. I have lost a lot of weight. I had all tests done such colonoscopy, endoscopy, celieac disease, thyroid, sugar, b12 and d3. All came normal. When I pass gas from anus, I feel little better but it's temporary.I have already consumed antibiotics for it and no improvement. Is it because of constipation)IBS, fermentation in stomach/intestines? What exactly could be the reason. Already doing yoga, excerise. What should i do/eat(like fennel seeds, garlic,etc.) so that I don't feel gas in my brain?P.s. Already met psychiatrist, he said that it's a gastric problem. :)

Doctor Answers (3) on Gas in head/low focus

U need Fasting n panch karma
Dr. Abhishek Gupta Ghaziabad | General Physician
In Ayurveda there is some basic fundamentals involve in each disease. These fundamentals are known as Vata, Pitta, Kapha In Ayurveda we called them as Dosha. As per Ayurveda there is one, two or all of three Dosha's are involve for the formation of a disease. In short i explain about your problem that your problem is seems like due to increase of Pitta Dosha. The Pitta is a natural seat of the body which is helpful in Digestion its maintain body heat, skin texture etc. whenever we eat that kind of food or stay in that kind of climate which stimulate Pitta, then it cause Skin problem, digestive problem etc. Ayurveda have a proper and systematic approach in this problem. you can take a proper Ayurveda treatment for this problem. Avoid oily, spicy, junk food, non veg, alcohol etc. you can contact us through brahmayurved.com
U l be alright if u follow good healthy diet with ayurved treatment. For better guidance n treatment consult ayurved physician. More details log on WWW.shashwatayurvedam.com
drink Luke warm water through out day.meal should be before 12pm n 7pm
.don't skip meal.