Gas in brain n intestines
I am having feeling of drunk everyday after eating. It feels like gas get trapped in my mind making me unable to focus, concentrate, connect with people. I always had this problem sunce chilhood which increased with age. I have lost a lot of weight. I had all tests done such colonoscopy, endoscopy, celieac disease, thyroid, sugar, b12 and d3. All came normal. When I pass gas from anus, I feel little better but it's temporary.I have already consumed antibiotics for it and no improvement. Is it because of constipation)IBS, fermentation in stomach/intestines? What exactly could be the reason. Already doing yoga, excerise. What should i do/eat(like fennel seeds, garlic,etc.) so that I don't feel gas in my brain?P.s. Already met psychiatrist, he said that it's a gastric problem. :)

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  There is nothing in this world called "GAS IN BRAIN". you are just thinking too much. Take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food for 10 days. Have high fiber foods, avoid processed foods and junk foods. Drink plenty of water.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Gas in lower intestine Infection in stomach and intestines Back left part of brain