Gas ,bloating
Hello Doc, My self Krishnakanth medical student from Phillipines Doc I have some indigestion problem and bloating. In this pandemic I stopped my physical activities like gym and became lazy just eating, sleeping, studing. From January 15th I started going to gym in morning and I changed my diet in pandemic I used eat only lunch and dinner only not breakfast  but I am eating breakfast also after changing the lifestyle. After some days my stomach is upset , bloating and indigestion then I took rabeprazole 20mg 15days there is some relief then I stopped after 5 days again started. Now  I consult online doctor he prescribed me pantoprezol 40mg for 30days now I used 13days till using but there is still bloating and gas can you give good suggestion please doc help me. I feel anxiety about this

Gas is Normal . If u will eat high protein diet then gas will be there and that is normal . Passing normal stools 2-3 times a day is also normal . You can try tab librex two times a day for just 5 days and see if it helps .