Garlic and Neem use
Please correct me if I am wrong. Neem kills bacteria causing Diarrhoea, and Garlic kills bacteria causing Constipation. Am I right, or is the other way around? Thanks in advance.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. yes neem does have antibiotic properties but constipation isnt caused by bacteria, its rather caused by a lack of fiber in your diet. if you have constipation, my recommendation would be to have a high fiber diet and drink plenty of fluids. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Benefits of neem leaves