Gain weight quickly
I am 21 year boy with height of 5'9 but my weight is only 48 and i look very skinny. Please suggest some supplements to gain weight quickly.

Will like to get last week's diet recall, pls let us know.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+157
Chat with a dietician
Hello there..... Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet. Remember , if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins. Fish such as tuna and mackerel are rich in oil and are one of the best ways to increase weight.... .