Furuncle or boils on face

Sir, I have the problem of boils or furuncle on my face. About 4 months ago I had a boil on my face after some days it burst and some blood came out of it after that I got a large red spot and now it is not going away please give me the advice to remove it. I am sending you pic please check it out
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi greetings. If you are still getting these boils repeatedly, you'll need a course of antibiotics and decolonisation regime. Also make sure with your dermatologist of these are boils or ance. Further you'll need skin lightening agents to reduce the mark and improve pigmentation of the photo you have sent. If it doesn't improve we could consider chemical peels. You could visit me or a dermatologist near you for further assistance. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?