Fungus on inner body part

Hi Sir/Madam, I can see the fungus on inner side of my Penis skin and Penis as well. I wash this part everyday with cold water. I showed this to one of the dermatologist he said, it is normal and will not impact anything. I would request please suggest what care do i need to take or need to visit dermatologist again?
views-icons 80 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungus on inner body part

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C Bangalore | Dermatologist
If dermatologist has already given his opinion I don't think it is pathological. It could physiological so just ignore unless any symptoms is bothering you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?