Fungul infection

Due to sweat i got fungal infection under my thighs and private parts, beacuse of this infection i am getting continuous itching also sometimes due to itching i feel burning sensation in the infected parts
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungul infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 400 for 24 hrs

You will need antifungal creams and tablets. You will start responding to them in about 1 week. If you have already tried them from your local medical store you are probably resistant to basic antifungals and will need higher antifungals. Please visit a me or any other dermatologist with the medicines you have previously used. Fungal infections are entirely treatable and you don't need to suffer. Take care. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?