Fungal Infections in baby private area
My baby is of 11 month suffering from fungal infections in his private part area, before some days it was small now it's growing bigger, already tried muprcion cream but it's again occurs pls suggest me good cream

Use gentian violet 1%. locally local hygiene
Hi Kindly consult Dermatologist in your area.
Mupirocin is not anti fungal. It is an antibiotic cream. Apply candid cream which is anti fungal. Avoid diapers. Use cloths to cover the area. Keep open as much as possible. Contact again if needed
Greetings the infection looks like Tinnea , child need to started on antifungal kindly book a consultation so that I can guide you with prescription. Muprocin doesn't work as its a antibacterial cream.