Fungal infection
Sir, i m suffering from fungal infection since 2 month.I consulted nearby doctors but didn't found it reliable.I feel itching on affected area(on face), there is red spotted. Sir plz guide me to come out from this problem plzz plzz sir ..... thanks
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Please send photos for accurate diagnosis and treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?