Fungal infection on scalp
I'm suffering with ring worm infection or tinea capitis with black ring spots on scalp and heavy hair loss. i have started treatment with griseofulvin 250mg/day tablets and selsen shampoo (weekly two times). after a week, i checked my scalp but there is no change in ring size.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the information. Assuming that the diagnosis is correct, the medication should have started working. The dose of griseofulvin is less for an adult of your age. Meet your Dermatologist to rectify that. Have patience and drugs will work. Hope it helps you