Fungal infection in vagin
I have recurrent fungal infection in my vagina i am taking fluka 150 can u suggest any other treatment does hormonal balance effect in esr count i even have burning senstation in urine
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...recuurent vaginal candidiasis is common among diabetics, unhygienic individuals. For how many days are you taking fluconazole 150mg? 7 days is sufficient. Since you are suffering from even burning micturition, it is important to rule other diseases like gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, trichomaniasis. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Also your husband will also have to evaluated for candidial balanoposthitis
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.