Fungal infection in vagin
I have recurrent fungal infection in my vagina i am taking fluka 150 can u suggest any other treatment does hormonal balance effect in esr count i even have burning senstation in urine

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...recuurent vaginal candidiasis is common among diabetics, unhygienic individuals. For how many days are you taking fluconazole 150mg? 7 days is sufficient. Since you are suffering from even burning micturition, it is important to rule other diseases like gonorrhea, bacterial vaginosis, trichomaniasis. So kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Also your husband will also have to evaluated for candidial balanoposthitis