Fungal infection

I have fungal infection in my private parts,ears and face . I took medicine from every type of doctor like homopathy and allopathy . During the treatmnt period it gets cured but after the treatmnt within 10-15 days it comes back . What should i do ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Fungal infection

Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps
see a qualified dermatologist near you
you may need prolonged treatment for few months, further queries may be sent on follow up messaging