Fungal infection
I have been suffering from fungal infection last 1 year. I tried few of doctors but it cant cure if i stop taking medicine the infection come.its spreading my groin and thighs.i never tried homopathic one of friend suggest your name..can it be cured please help

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infection is very common and was very easy to treat. With rampant usage of antifungals, the fungus has become stubborn. There are various ways to deal around the situationbut first see a Dermatologist for reestablishing the diagnosis. Once confirmed, treatment can be initiated. Don't worry it will resolve for sure if you correctly follow the recommendations. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala Dermatologist New Delhi
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Rightly put by Dr Agarwala. Many times fungus becomes resistant to medicines. To prevent resistance do not stop treatment as soon as you see an improvement. Stop it only when advised by your dermatologist. Also DO NOT use any OTC medicines like panderm, fourderm, quadriderm etc as they contain steroids and can cause side effects and increase fungal infection as well as resistance. Keep the area dry to prevent recurrence. Hope this helps you. Best regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin Clinic, Pune www.eternisclinic.com