Fungal infection
I have a lot of fungal infection on my bikni area.its not bearable for me .when i apply clean and dry cream temperory feel better.what should i do for permanent solution. red rashes appear on that area.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The diagnosis of fungal infection should be confirmed by consulting a Dermatologist. Prescription medications are more effective for treating the fungal infection. Fungal infection is very common and was very easy to treat. With rampant usage of antifungals, the fungus has become stubborn. Don't worry it will resolve for sure if you correctly follow the recommendations. Hope it helps.