Fungal infection
I have a lot of fungal infection on my bikni area.its not bearable for me .when i apply clean and dry cream temperory feel better.what should i do for permanent solution. red rashes appear on that area.
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

The diagnosis of fungal infection should be confirmed by consulting a Dermatologist. Prescription medications are more effective for treating the fungal infection. Fungal infection is very common and was very easy to treat. With rampant usage of antifungals, the fungus has become stubborn. Don't worry it will resolve for sure if you correctly follow the recommendations. Hope it helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.