Fungal infection
I had a fungal infection all over my body since a year ago but it won't cured still i took the medications from different areas but it keeps on spreading all over my body and the tablets , creams doesn't supported to my skin while i taking the medication it'll gone for few days after that it again comes and get irritated me with continuous itching so please help me to find a better treatment!!!!! thanks in advance

kindly send picture of affected area for accurate diagnosis.
Hi thanks for the query..could you please mention the names of the medicines you took and also please attach few pictures to help us  understand what could be your skin problem.thank you