Fungal infection

Hi doctor, I'm suffering and scared about fungal infection in my face and penis area. Can u please suggest me any treatment or medicines?
views-icons 42 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Dermatologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi ! Fungal infections are common due to hot humid weather. Wear loose cotton clothes. Keep the body parts dry. Change underclothes regularly. Changing quickly out of wet, sweaty clothes can reduce the chances of fungal skin infections. Do not share clothes, towels etc. Apply clotrimazole cream twice a day on itchy areas for 6 weeks. If no satisfactory improvement, please see a nearby dermatologist for further assessment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?