Fungal infection
Hello,myself is shravan suffering from fungal infection since many months. Parts of infection are inner thighs and buttocks..I also think lightly on face also I have itching problem also unble to sleep nd do my work also.. I need a good and permanent solution for this problem... I should get rid of this problem

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.