Full body pain

Y age is 25 and I feel last 6 and 7 days my body is so pain in internally back and front side I feel not comfortable please help me and answers me better for my health.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hey, your description is insufficient, if you have whole body pain it could be myalgia, consult general physician.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?