Full body pain in muscles

Hi I am suffering from full body muscle pain from last 2 years. The pain is specially in muscles. The pain is not too much but when I press the muscles I feel it. After 5-10 min massage the pain generally go away. Last month after blood test it was found that my vitamin D and B12 levels are low. I took medicine for one month , now they are normal range. The pain has reduced a bit but majority of the pain is still there. Any suggestions what could be the reason for this and how I should carry forward my treatment? Thanks

Harisha N L

Your symptoms may be a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for further help
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to continue your medicines for at least six months and do stretching exercises to improve the blood circulation in your body only then you will get relief from the pain.