Full body pain 2 years

Hi am suffering full body muscle pain almost last two years. It's specially in muscles. The pain is not too much but when I try to press the muscles I feel it. After 5-10 min massage the pain generally go away. Recently I have been diagnosed to have low vitamin d and low vitamin b12. After taking medicine both vitamin d and vitamin b 12 are in normal range, the pain has reduced a bit, but majority of the pain is still there. Anyone can suggest how I should carry the treatment forward? Thanks
views-icons 75 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Full body pain 2 years

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Your symptoms may be a frequent result of worn-out adrenal glands. Because their hormones regulate the fueling of cells, and especially those of the brain, under-fueling results in low energy and a worn out feeling, sluggishness, trouble getting up in the morning, fatigue and lethargy. Depression is another effect that may occur to an individual with an under-fueled brain and nervous system. 1. Discard or minimize stress factors as much as possible. 2. Eat properly and limit carbs in your diet . 3. Supplement with magnesium citrate powder and malic acid. By doing so, you will strengthen your blood sugar handling system, avoid or overcome fatigue symptoms and lethargy, reduce your risk for numerous health problems and bring about healthy adrenal glands...consult physician for further help
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Dear, A multivitamin supplement can be very helpful for you. You can take Tablet Bi to Zed forte one tablet once a day. Along with it, you can also take Tablet Shelcal 500 one tablet once a day for a month. This will reduce your pains.