Full body

I am suffering from pain in some body point like chest area stomach area and some points in back , I suffer from pain usually when I press these points please help me in this regard , thanks
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. When you are stressed and also lack exercise or strained you will feel like that....I don't think k it is related to any bony or muscular issue ..uts better once you see a physician...if required he will suggest you to see other specialist...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?