Frquent mouth ulcer
It has been 2 i have recovered from covid. I recovered from covid on 23rd may . After that on 5 may i got my first mouth ulcer it cured within 2 to three days. . After that frequent mouth ulcer occuring. Dont know what to do?? They cure and again they come. Till today on date:- 30th july. Mouth ulcer occur?? Why is it so?? I dnt know. I m very tensed

Attach clear photographs of the effected area. Drink plenty of water, add more citrus fruits and vegetables in your diet. You can add multivitamins in your diet also. Warm saline water rinses two to three times a day.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Drink plenty of water. 3 litre per day. Have proper amount of food in right intervals, to avoid acidity and constipation. Stress is another main cause. Consult personally for specific guidance.
Hello dear Please be aware See recurring ulcer shows they are reoccurring apthous stomatitis due to continous irritation.i suggest you to please share pic and history for prevention of reoccurrence.for further details you can consult me Thanks
Rx   Dolo jel CT
do warm saline rinses 3 to 4 time
One of the causes of ulcers is stress and anxiety. Apart from that please look into your diet as nutritional deficiencies may also cause frequent oral ulcers.
Do warm salt water rinses 3 to 4 times a day