Frontal baldness
Being a college student, its very difficult to live with frontal baldness... I've totally lost my confidence... I've developed an inferiority complex because of that... Is there actually any way to make hair grow without requiring transplantation? If it's the only way, how much will it cost and what's the side effect?

Dr. Rajdeep
Don't let hairloss make you miserable. It can be treated with medicines and by hair transplant. First your grade of hairloss has to be analysed. In such a young age, response to medications is quite good if you follow it regularly. The areas where medicines are not very effective can be covered with a transplant. Please visit a dermatologist near you and start off medical therapy. The cost of transplant varies from doctor to doctor but will cost you about 80k to 150k on an average. It depends also on number of grafts and the method used (FUE /FUT). Response to medications takes about 4 months and maximum response can be seen at the end of 1 year. You can save up money for a transplant by then. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore