Frequent use of ipill
My wife took one emergency contraception pill around 20th February, then she took it on 4th March. Is it safe to use a contraception pill again on 8th march, i.e. around thrice in a month ? If not, what are the safe alternatives that can be used after unprotected sex ?

Hello there. See, the first thing is to avoid unprotected sex altogether. Using a condom would be the best alternative to popping a pill every time. But it's not that you should never indulge in unprotected sex, I'm not saying that. You can of course indulge in it during the safe period. You see, during the first 7 days and the last 7 days the chances of becoming pregnant are very less, you can have unprotected sex during those days. Read more about safe period and you will know. Best regards