Frequent urination
I have this problem of frequent urination since 3 days. I go to the washroom in every 2 hours. I do not have any burining sensation or anything. I read online that i may have uti. But since i do not have any burining feeling while urinating, i am not sure about it. Also to be noted, that i had uti a few months back and i got it treated. I also got my urine tests (routine and culture) done yesterday. My urine routine report came to be normal and also is attached herewith. I also have an active sex life. Could i be pregnant, as i read that frequent urination is also a symptom of pregnancy. Please suggest me as to what should i do.

Hi....., Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria if any... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared.... They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....