Frequent Urination
I drink 6 to 7 cup of water daily. My prob is that after taking cup of water i am feeling the urge to go 4 urination in 30 r 40 min. Shud i take less water r this is due to any other prob? Pls clear my doubts and suggest wt shud i do in order to cntrl it. This hap irrespective of my whereabouts like ofc r home(no AC).

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
take dhaniya powder,mishri put in water for hour.then drink it..do twice in day.if u dnt feel good in 2 days then consult ayur dr.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi drinking plenty of water us always good for health unless contraindicated.... Output or urination depends on intake... Nothing to worry...