Frequent urination

Doctor, A feeling of urination once or twice every hour in the day from past 2-3 days. In the nights not sure as asleep. Please let us know the reason for it. I don't think it is diabetes. What can be the trouble. Can it be symptom of something else. Water consumption is less than normal standards to be followed. Thanks.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Frequent urination can be due to a lot of things most commonly encountered causes are intake of excess fluids, urinary tract infection, diabetes etc. Get a urine complete done, fasting blood sugar, post prandial blood sugar and also HbA1c done, thyroid profile also. Drink lots of water, drink lemonade, kindly revert with reports or consult a physician in person for further help. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Naresh Kumar Monigari
Consultant Physician 2 yrs exp Karimnagar
HELLO, I had gone through the data you have posted. Common cause of frequent urination at this age is urinary infection. Kindly get complete urine routine and complete blood picture and random blood sugar. Update us with the reports so that we can prescribe antibiotics if necessary.