Frequent pains between liven and abdomen
Hai Doc, My mother is having some severe frequent pains between liver and abdomen part she is having gastric issues from last 3 years but after consulting near by doctor, they suggested some medicines (levosulpride, ofloxacin, Kemoproz- D and Becela). but ever after going through this medication, she was still facing the issue frequently (twice or thrice in a day). Please provide any suggestions or advise on this. Thank you

Hi... This is Dr.Harsha,consultant Gastrointestinal and Minimal access Surgeon from Bangalore,  From the description that you have provided it looks like your mother is having pain in the right upper abdomen in the region of the liver. The common problem that is faced in women with recurring pain in that region is gallbladder stones. For aiding  the diagnosis we require an ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis along with liver function test.
to prevent the pain from recurring I would advise you to have a fat free oil less bland food. but for permanent solution I would request you to get an ultrasound scan of the abdomen and pelvis and consult me once
have oil free masala free bland food with plenty of water