Frequent Numbness thigh
Hi, Recently I have been getting a numbness around the hip to thigh region. Usually the numbness last for 10 to 15 mins once a day. I feel like itching the same as numbness starts. But if i touch that area, I feel like shock n shiver in the entire region like shock in bone. Thou i am able to walk even with numbness.

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

it appears like maralgia paraesthetica, that is due to sensory nerve compression at the groin region ,don't wear tight belt at waist ,consult orthopedic surgeon it can be managed with drug therapy