Frequent neck pain
I've been having neck pain for quite some time now. It comes once in a couple of days specifically when I'm at office.. It gets irritating and leads to a headache.

Dr. Gireesh Kant Snehi (PT)
Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

Go through physical examinatio or radiodiagnosis done. You have weak postural muscle and spine muscle too. So getting quick neck pain.

Hello..... Neck pain could be due to constant abnormal posture of neck... It could also be due to paraspinal muscle spasm... Consult orthopedic surgeon onec.. X ray or MRI may be required to know the cause ... If it's usual mild neck pain physiotherapy will help you....