Frequent Motions daily

I am suffering with frequent Motions daily(4-5 times) after eating food. I had heart burn also but reduced after taking medicines. But my problem now is this diarrhea. After having food, I'll have to go to washroom few times to pass stool. It has become a serious problem for me daily. I'm not able to go out for long time. Not able to travel. Not able to eat properly. It is embarrassing for me in front of my friends. I don't know when it will come. I feel that sensation and I won't be able to control until I go to washroom to pass out. Recently I visited AIG and got few tests done. Attached endoscopy and colonoscopy reports. One test I see a problem is vitamin d hydroxy test. I see there is vitamin d deficiency(8.6 ng/ml) . Other all reports are completely fine. Please help. This problem is making my life hell. Not able to concentrate on anything. I have been visiting so many doctors but not able to see solution from any. They say not to keep tension but this problem is my tension.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Motions daily

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
As per the reports you have attached, there is everything normal.
For vitamin d3, take tab. D3 must 60k once a week for 12 weeks. Inj. Uprise d3 6L once a week for 4 weeks.
Tab. Neurobion forte once a day for a month. 
Kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management. 
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.