Frequent Body pain
I frequent have hands or legs pain.the pain come and lasts for few hours and then go. I specially suffer from this pain when i don't have my diet properly.

Hi Mam! The history being provided by you is in sufficient to reach to a diagnosis. although close differential can be non specific fibromyalgia and musculoskeletal pain. Please do regular stretching exercises repetitions and keep in tone. supplement yourself with vitamin B complex and also Tab Evion LC twice a day with at least 4 ltr of water intake. Please take Sachet Electral twice a day in one litre water. this would correct electrolyte imbalances