Frenulum Not yet broken
I am 30 years mrried male..Everytime I use a condom for having sex with my wife. Till date I never had a unprotected sex with my wife due to which my frenulum has not yet broken. Last time I tried unprotected sex so my frenulum is paining and I m not getting proper pleasure while having sex...what should I do?

share pic with me

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+144
Chat with a sexologist
Frenular breaking is neither required nor essential for good sexual pleasure. Use good lubricant during intercourse, if pain persist, it might be due to tight frenulum or partial phimosis. Then consult an expert.
Hi Don't worry share pick on private chat will guide u online chat now for evaluation and treatment chat now
It maybe tight , that's y u r facing this problem.. Please share pictures of penis in erection mode, so that I can analyze the problem and give u proper solution.. To get rid of this problem.. To enjoy sexual pleasure
for further information consult me privately