Frenulum breve
I have a short frenulum and a mild phimosis. I'm aware that I might need either frenuloplasy or circumcision . Any doctor who's specialised is this who I can contact and the average cost of  frenuloplasy surg . I would also like to know what anaesthesia would be used and what would be the duration of hospitalization.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hardly a day or 2 day stay...Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to the preputial orifice, although some studies have suggested that this response rate may decline several months after the regimen is completed. An initial attempt at medical intervention has been shown to reduce costs by 27.3% in comparison with primary circumcision as a treatment...consult nearest urologist they will help you further